THE SIMPLEST SOLUTION FOR ROUTINE LAB STERILIZATION.
Applications: Bio-Pharmaceutical, Microbiology
Loads: Machine parts, Tools, Culture media, Glassware
Useful chamber capacity: 45 liters
FVS is a compact and portable lab sterilizer with very small overall dimensions for easy handling and use.
The FVS Vertical Lab Sterilizer controls the sterilization process adopting a close loop feedback system using PID algorithm. This solution permits a continuous and accurate control of chamber temperature and pressure with a significant energy saving, even in a so small autoclave.
The FVS series sterilizers are suitable for the use in many different applications in laboratory such as:
• Empty glassware Laboratories instruments Small machine parts.
• Culture media/solution in small size open containers.
DESIGN AND TECHNICAL FEATURES
With two chamber useful volumes ranging from 30 to 45 liters FVS series is the simplest choice for standard sterilization in the laboratory field. Both sterilizing chamber and lid are made with top-quality 316L stainless steel with electropolished finishing. FVS series is equipped with built-in 304 stainless steel recovery tank for steam condensates and with a special profile high-resistant pneumatic gasket for automatic lid sealing, assuring maximum safety. A small air compressor with buffer assures pneumatic lid gasket closing and final drying.
FVS has a swing-top opening lid with quick closing and safety interlocks. The temperature ranges from 100°C to 144°C to cover wide spectrum of sterilization programs managed by TSC 09 microprocessor control system with graphic color LCD display and alphanumeric pad.
• Portable type autoclave with 2 castors and handle.
• No utilities connections for very fast and easy installation.
• Password protected key user access.
• Sterilization time up to 999 min.
• 10-free configurable automatic programs.
• One port for validation purpose.
• Warm-up/warm-keeping for culture media (45°C – 90°C) preparation.
• GLP compliance.
• PED Directive 2014/68/UE – Pressure equipment
• Machine Directive Macchine 2006/42/EC
• EMC Directive 2014/35/UE
• LVD Directive 2006/95/UE