• Designed for safety - the imbalance sensor identifies a rotor imbalance and stops operation to protect the user. The lid’s unique design allows it to remain open at all angles, thus preventing accidental closure.
• View or adjust speed/time during operation easily with the backlit LCD display. Lid automatically opens after the run is complete and the single-turn rotor lid allows users to access the samples fast.
• FC2706 uses a quiet, maintenance-free brushless DC motor. The centrifuge housing, chamber, and rotor buckets are constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel that holds up well to organic solvents.
• The Frontier FC2706 reaches a maximum speed of 6000 rpm/3660 x g in 12 sec. The five optional rotors can handle a sample range from 10 to 100mL in either round bottom or conical bottom tubes. A simple interface allows users to easily change between various functions and set up to nine programs. It's suitable for common laboratory applications, especially for extraction experiments of food, wastewater, and biological samples.
• Maximum capacity (rotor): 6 x 100 ml
• Cooling: air cooled