Shop By Products
Shop By Brand
Public pricelist HUF
Catalog price: High to Low
Catalog price: Low to High
Name - A to Z
Name - Z to A
Product Sequence Low to High
Product Sequence High to Low
Safety storage cabinets
Distimatic automatic module
Fluid aspiration systems
Refrigerated / heating circulators
Combined laboratory refrigerator-freezers
Laminar flow cabinets
Microbiological safety cabinets
Drying chambers and heating chambers
Ultrasonic cell disruptor
Ultra low temperature freezers
Vacuum drying chambers
Vacuum gauges and controllers
Water purification systems
Ohaus R71MD60-EU platform balance
For Ranger 7000, there is one resounding theme: it offers the best of every ingenious feature that make OHAUS industrial products the right tools for your toughest weighing jobs. Ranger 7000 boasts the highest resolution, largest display, most application modes and connectivity options, as well as the largest memory library of any industrial bench scale in the OHAUS portfolio.
Weighing, Parts Counting with Auto Optimization, Percent Weighing, Advanced Checkweighing, Animal/Dynamic Weighing, Display Hold, Filling, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Sieve Analysis
4.3" (109 mm) Full-color WQVGA graphic display with user-controlled brightness
AC power (included) or rechargeable battery (accessory sold separately)
Easy access communication port including standard USB and RS232 (included) and an optional third port of RS232 or Ethernet (accessories sold separately). GLP/GMP Data Output with Real Time Clock. Data Transfer Function.
Modular design, die-cast housing, removable stainless steel platform, integral weigh below hook, menu lock switch, level indicator
• Design Features
Checkweighing lights with selectable operation and audible signal settings, several selectable operating languages, selectable environmental and autoprint settings, stability indicator, overload/underload indicators, selectable brightness settings, auto-dim, auto-sleep, auto tare, chain tare
Vestfrost VTS 098 Ultra low temperature freezer
With a compact design, this undercounter fits perfectly beneath your work bench, providing a storage solution that is ideal for places where space is limited.
Featuring the ETR-System™ (Extended Temperature Range) the unit can operate within -20°C to -86°C, giving you flexibility to adjust the cooling to your specific needs, or to save energy reducing both operation costs & carbon emission. The Vestfrost biomedical appliances offer a reliable solution for users seeking industry leading cooling performance and high operation stability.
• Temperature range: -20 to -86 °C
• Uniformity in performance: 1,7 / -2,6 °C
• Pull down time (from test condition to fabric setpoint): 168 Minutes
• Hold over time (from fabric SP to critical point): 102 Minutes
• Number of compressors: 1
• Material inner cabinet: Stainless steel
• Material outer cabinet: Painted steel
• Insulation type: Polyurethane with cyclopentane
• LED light
• Battery backup
• Porthole size: 15 mm
• Dry contact
• Vacuum valve
• Alarms: High / Low temperature, Open door, Power failure, Probe failure
• Noise: 57 dB
• Refrigerant/amount: Nature R / 109g Type & gram
• Internal air distribution (Type) Static
• USB Connection
• Data connection: MODBUS
• Controller abilities: Logging of data & alarms
• Controller languages: Digits
• Log numbers: 35000
Julabo TE 400 Peltier chiller
With their robust design and precise temperature control, Peltier chillers are ideal for simple temperature control tasks in laboratories and research facilities. They operate without refrigerants and are therefore very environmentally friendly. At the same time, the reliable chillers contribute to lowering operating costs and reducing the ecological footprint thanks to their energy-efficient operation.
• High temperature stability
• Environmentally friendly operation with low energy consumption
• Economical operation due to high energy efficiency and low energy consumption
• It requires low maintenance
• Touch display for easy operation
• Silent mode mode for use with lower cooling power requirements with significantly reduced noise level
Vacuubrand PC 3012 NT VARIO select DUO chemistry pumping unit
The VARIO® select DUO pumping units are consisting of a combination of two individual VARIO® pumping units, connected in parallel on the suction side and driven synchronously by one vacuum controller VACUU•SELECT.
The vacuum is controlled accurately. The speed of the two individual pumps is exactly adjusted to the vacuum needs. The controller allows both fully automatic distillations without any user pre-settings as well as specific and reproducible program sequences. The integration into existing control systems via digital and analog interfaces is also possible. The consequent design to highest chemical resistance provides the ideal prerequisite for universal use in chemistry and pharmacy - without any operating fluid such as water or oil.
• automatic adaptation of the vacuum level throughout the process for high process reliability and unattended operation
• short process times due to powerful vacuum pump and accurate (hysteresis-free) vacuum control, even for large amounts of steam
• removable vacuum controller VACUU•SELECT, variable to arrange, easy to use with multilingual full-text menus, simply integratable by digital or analog interfaces
• unmatched diaphragm life with minimal operating and maintenance costs
• excellent environmental friendliness due to minimized energy consumption, no operating fluid needs (oil, water) and efficient solvent recovery
Miele DOS K 85 flex dispenser module
Dispenser module for 5-10 litre canisters with level indicator for the automatic dispensing of liquid media.
• Dispenser monitoring – high process security as per EN ISO 15883
• For dispensing liquid cleaning agent/neutralising agent
• 352 mm siphon for 5–10 l media canisters with flexible cap
• Siphon conversion kit for 10–30 l media canisters available
Spare part kit: glass tube
Protect your temperature sensor with this glass coat while working with aggressive liquids.
Compatible with the EKT Hei-Con, the Pt1000 temperature sensor (V4A) and the double sensor Pt1000 (V4A).
Hei-PLATE Lift Package Ultimate
This package includes:
• Magnetic stirrer Hei-PLATE Mix'n'Heat Ultimate. Fast and precise heating - Without overshoot - Gentle to the sample.
• Electrical lab jack e-Lift for a comfortable and secure work
Heidolph e-Lift accessories set
Support rod extension (250 mm) and end stop to limit the travel path for a secure working with the e-Lift lab jack.
• Comfortable and secure work with the electric lab jack e-Lift.
• Thanks to the adjusted plate (190 mm x 400 mm), the magnetic stirrer does not wobble or slip.
• A winch for manual operation and an attachment for additional support rods on the lab jack are both included - for a secure fixing of your setups.
• The height can be adjusted from 100 mm to 275 mm which corresponds to a vertical lift of 175 mm.
• Compatible with the Hei-PLATE Mix 'n' Heat Ultimate magnetic stirrer.
Julabo PRESTO W58x Process system
• Powerful, single-stage, highly dynamic temperature control system
• Excellent for meeting the extreme demands of industry and for environmental simulation tests in the automotive and aerospace industries
• Water-cooled cooling system
• Cooling capacity at 20°C: 33kW
• Maintaining of large power reserves over the entire working temperature range, especially at temperatures around -30°C to -40°C
• The PRESTO W58x process system is equipped with a gear pump. As a result, bath fluids with a high viscosity, such as water-glycol mixtures at low temperatures of up to -45 °C, can also be used.
• Magnetically coupled pump
• The cooling capacity is automatically adjusted to the current power requirements
• Combined with further optimizations, the PRESTO W58x is both incredibly economical and energy-efficient
Heidolph Powder flask 2.000 ml
Powder flasks come with a standard NS 29/32 joint size are also available with NS 24/29 ground joints.
Bandelin RK 255 SONOREX SUPER ultrasonic bath
High-performance ultrasonic cleaner for use in the practice, laboratory and workshop.
•The proven and particularly robust SONOREX ultrasonic baths clean thoroughly and gently by means of intensive cavitation bubbles, even in the hard-to-reach places of the cleaning objects.
• A user-friendly twist handle control is used for easy adjustment of the cleaning time.
• For optimally coordinated ultrasonic cleaning, matching baskets, lids and cleaning and disinfection concentrates are available as accessories.
• PZT-large area oscillating systems
• HF-Frequency 35 kHz
• Timer 1 - 15 minutes and continuous operation
• Tank material: stainless steel AISI 304
DÜPERTHAL COOL LINE Type 90 XL Dual Safety cabinet with integrated refrigerator
• Refrigerator interiors explosion-proof Ex II 3G, Ex nA II T6, SEV 08 ATEX 0149 X
• 2 refrigerators with temperature range from +3 to +16 degrees Celsius.
• Equipment package: with exhaust air monitoring unit and ventilator
• Refrigerant: R 600a
• Voltage 230 V/ 50Hz
• Outer dimensions: 895 x 745 x 2080 (WxDxH) mm
• Inner dimensions: 455 x 435 x 669 (WxDxH) mm per refrigerator
• Description: Outer carcass of powdercoated sheet steel in RAL 7035 light grey, doors in RAL 9016, traffic white, refrigerator doors white
• Cabinet door with arrest system, thermocouple and lock zylinder, self-closing in case of fire. Door hung right. Refrigerator doors to be opened and closed separately.
• Type testing by MPA/TÜV Süd according to DIN EN 14470-1, GS / CE-mark
• With exhaust air monitor with ventilator 2.00.320C,
• ATEX -conform
• Interior fittings per refrigerator: 3 shelves made of shatterpoof glass 1 bottom tray and 1 perforated sheet insert made of powder-coated sheet steel.
• Please note: In case of a failure of the ventilation system, the refrigerators will be switched off automatically.
Hei-PLATE Mix'n'Heat Ultimate magnetic stirrer with heating
Hei-PLATE Mix 'n' Heat Ultimate magnetic stirrer is equipped with multiple interfaces, making it suitable for all requirements in terms of digitalization and network connectivity. The RS232 and USB B interfaces allow control using the free Hei-Control software, as well as our Hei-PROCESS solution. The LAN interface enables direct integration of the device into a network, while the front USB A interface allows data logging via a USB memory stick. Use the USB C interface to combine the magnetic stirrer with the electric Heidolph lab connector for even more convenience and safety.
• Three heating modes: FAST, PRECISE, and PRECISE+
• Three-stage setting for stirring speed
• Adjustable rotational direction of the magnetic stirring bar
• Automatic stir bar detector
• Safety features
• Patented chemical-resistant and scratch-resistant Kera-Disk® plate
• Dimensions (W/D/H): 168 x 299 x 106 mm
• Usable surface of heating plate: 145 mm
• Weight: 3 kg
• Max. load: 25 kg
• Drive: EC motor, counterclockwise/clockwise rotation
• Rotation speed range: 100 - 1,400 rpm
• Heating power: 800 W at 230 V (EU)
• Temperature range: 20 - 350 °C, setting accuracy 1 K
• Heating control: PID
• Temperature measurement accuracy: Using an external temperature sensor Pt1000: ± 0.2 K, plus Pt1000 tolerance
• Temperature measurement resolution: 0.1 K
• Display: 2 x TFT display
• Protection class (EN 60529): IP 42
• Acoustic pressure: < 50 dB(A)
• Connection: L+N+PE
• IEC 60529 protection class: I
• Overvoltage category: II
• Power input: Normal operation 230 V: 825 W (EU)
• EMC class: B, Group 1
• Permissible ambient conditions: 5 - 31 °C, up to 80 % relative humidity, 32 - 40 °C, up to 50 % relative humidity (linearly decreasing)
Hei-PLATE Mix'n'Heat Expert (135 mm) magnetic stirrer with heating
The magnetic stirrer Hei-PLATE Mix 'n' Heat Expert convinces with its intuitive handling. The handling is made via two push-and-rotary controls with LED-rings for an easy identification of the active functions. Separate timers for heating and stirring functions create flexibility and let you control your experiments better.
For controlling the temperature, you can choose between three heating modes: FAST for a particularly quick heating, as well as PRECISE and PRECISE+.
For the stirring speed, there is a three-stage setting.
The large safety distance between the heating plate and the control panel, as well as the visual residual heat indicator at temperatures > 50 °C, protect against burns.
The patented Kera-Disk® plate made of anodized aluminum is chemical-resistant, scratch-resistant and has a diameter of 145 mm.
• Dimensions (w/d/h): 168 x 299 x 106 mm
• Usable Surface heating plate: 145 mm
• Weight: 3 kg
• Max. Load: 25 kg
• Drive: EC motor, counterclockwise/clockwise rotating
• Rotation speed range: 100 – 1,400 rpm
• Heating power: 800 W at 230 V (EU) 600 W at 115 V (US)
• Temperature range: 20 – 350 °C, setting accuracy 1 K
• Heating control: PID
• Temperature measurement accuracy: Operation with external temperature measuring sensor Pt1000: ± 0.2 K, plus tolerance Pt1000
• Temperature measurement resolution: 0,1 K
• Display: 2 x TFT display
• Protection class (EN 60529): IP 42
• Acoustic pressure: < 50 db(A)
• Rated Voltage: 230 V, 50/60 Hz (EU) 115 V, 50/60 Hz (US)
• Connection: L+N+PE
• Protection class IEC 60529: I
• Overvoltage Category: II
• Degree of pollution: 2
• Power input: Normal operation 230 V: 825 W (EU) / 115 V: 625 W (US) Standby mode: 1.7 W
• EMC class: B, Group 1
• Permissible ambient conditions: 5 – 31 °C at up to 80 % rel. humidity, 32 – 40 °C at up to 50 % rel. humidity (linearly reducing)
• Installation altitude: up to 2,000 m asl
Heidolph MR Silver 1 Package
This package includes:
• Magnetic Stirrer Hei-Tec
• Temperature sensor Pt1000 (AISI 316Ti)
• Pt1000 clamping system (includes support rod and attachment with cable inlet)
For comprehensive process documentation and reproducible results
For accurate process documentation with precise setting options and for monitoring the device parameters via the digital display as well as port for the temperature sensor Pt 1000.
• Precise setting options and monitoring of device parameters via the digital display
• With port for the optional temperature sensor Pt 1000 for precise values without temperature fluctuations
• All values can be easily read on the illuminated display even from a distance
• Illuminated buttons indicate activated functions
• With the control knob, the speed can be accurately set between 100 and 1,400 rpm with a speed accuracy of ±2 % and a maximum temperature of 300 °C
• To protect against overheating, an independent safety circuit switches the heating off if the set temperature is exceeded by 25 °C
• To protect the sample, the external sensor monitoring automatically switches off the heating if the sensor is not immersed in the medium
• The timer function allows you to define separate expiry times for the heating and rotation functions. At the end of the process an acoustic signal sounds
• Residual heat indicator effectively protects from burns
Vacuubrand VACUU•SELECT vacuum controller
• Precise VARIO® control via motor speed adjustment in combination with VARIO diaphragm pumps
• Classic two-point vacuum control in connection with an external in-line solenoid valve
• Graphic user interface simplifies laboratory work
• Predefined applications for quick, save time and guarantee reproducible results
• Application editor allows easy customization
• Accuracy of measurement: < +- 1 mbar/hPa/torr / +- 1 digit (after adjustment, constant temp.) mbar/hPa/torr
• Dimension LxWxH: 152x127x41 mm
• Interface: Ethernet / USB (Type A)
• Vacuum sensor: VACUU•SELECT Sensor
• Cable length connection: 2 m
Binder CBS 260 CO₂ incubator
• Maximum usable space with minimal footprint and excellent ease of use
• Minimum risk of contamination thanks to uncompromising hot air sterilization
• Fanless, easy-to-clean hygienic interior without fixtures
• Simple and fast cleaning thanks to a seamless inner chamber
• Temperature range: +6 °C above ambient temperature to +50 °C
• Humidity range: 90 to 95% RH
• CO₂ control range: 0 to 20 vol.% CO₂
• Tried-and-tested anti-contamination concept with 180 °C hot air sterilization
• Humidification system with condensation protection
• CO₂ gas mixing jet with Venturi effect
• CO₂ sensor with infrared technology
• LCD to display temperature and CO₂ along with additional information and alarms
• Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
• Tightly fitted inner door made of safety glass
• Seamless stainless steel inner chamber
• Perforated shelves, stainless steel
• Troubleshooting system with visual and acoustic alarms
• Interfaces: Ethernet, USB, zero-voltage alarm contact
• Units can be stacked with stacking adapters; the CB-S is suitable for stacking with CB and CBF models of the same size
Miele PLW 7111 SlimLine laboratory glasswasher
• Efficient – strong pump power with the variable-speed pump
• Freestanding, 1 glazed hinged door
• Number of wash levels: 3
• TouchControl control, color touch display
• Electric heating
• Loading and unloading with telescopic runners
• Electric door lock
• Usable capacity: 241 liters
• Cold water: 1
• Hot water: 1
• Steam condenser
• Multi-component filter system
Bimos Labsit laboratory stool with castors
Labsit laboratory stool with castors
Simple yet intelligent - Labsit is the clever all-round solution for sitting in the most innovative environment there is: the laboratory. Boasting a hygienic design, compact dimensions, ergonomic construction and user comfort, the Labsit masters all the challenges faced by the modern laboratory chair. The same, of course, applies for the flexible laboratory stool from the same collection.
• Integral foam
• Suitable for cleanrooms in air purity class 3, acc. to EN ISO 14644-1
• GMP compatible