The VACUU•SELECT complete controller provides enhanced process efficiency to applications supported by a vacuum source such as a basic pump or a powerful vacuum network. The VACUU•SELECT controller has you covered. Use manual set-point-control for simple processes, run pre-defined applications at the touch of a button, or create your own application with simple drag-and-drop editing. The controller is available as a benchtop unit, ready for mounting on lab scaffolding, or as a built-in version for lab casework. The integrated controller includes the VACUU•SELECT vacuum controller, a check valve, and a chemical-resistant solenoid isolation valve. The ceramic vacuum sensor and venting valve are built right into the body of the VACUU•SELECT controller. The compact unit is easy to install and setup. With its intuitive, application-based interface, the controller offers predefined vacuum processes for all common laboratory applications. In the case of solvent evaporation, it detects the boiling pressure and then holds the pressure level stable using two-point control.
• supplied complete and ready for use, including integrated valve and common hose connections
• predefined vacuum applications and automatic boiling point detection saves time
• simple setup - connect VACUU•SELECT in-line between pump and vacuum application
• integrated vent valve allows inert gas connection
• integrated check valve minimizes interaction with other applications on the same vacuum supply